Integrations are essential to extend the functionalities of your store. Your eCommerce store needs to be integrated with payment gateways for collecting payments. Additionally, integrations with auto-responders work well to send emails, messages, and WhatsApp texts.
Kwikcart makes it quick and easy to perform such integrations on your store with its “Integrations” option. This article will explain all the steps to use this option to integrate payment gateways and autoresponders into your store.
How to Use the Integrations Option on Kwikcart?
Go to the “Integrations” option on the dashboard.
You’ll be directed to a page where you’ll see five different tabs for Integrations namely Payment Gateway, Shipping Providers, Message Providers, Autoresponders, and CRM.
Let’s have a look at how to use each of these options one after the other.
Steps to Integrate Payment Gateway
1. The Payment Gateway tab consists of multiple payment gateways that you can integrate into your store. Click on the “Configure” button below the Payment Gateway that you want to integrate.
2. You’ll be directed to a page where you need to fill in a Payment Gateway Integration form. Enable the Payment Gateway and Testing option, select a domain, and fill in all the other details such as account name, merchant id, salt key, checkout title, and checkout description. Once done, click on the “Save Changes” button.
3. You can also add more than one account by clicking the “Add More Account” button below after which you’ll have to fill the next account detail in the same fashion as you did for the first account and then save the changes.
4. Once you save the changes, the main page showing all the Payment Gateways will show the status of the Payment Gateway as “Connected.”
The steps for integration of all other options are very much similar to the steps for integration of Payment Gateway and are pretty much self-explanatory. However, let’s have a quick look at all the other options too to have a better understanding.
Steps to Integrate Shipping Providers
When you go on the Shipping Providers tab, you’ll find one shipping provider, that is, Sprocket.
1. Click on the “Configure” button, which you can find below the Shiprocket option just like you found in the option for Payment Gateway integration.
2. You will be directed to a Shiprocket App Configuration form.
Fill out the form shown in the screenshot below by entering the relevant details in the respective fields.
3. Once done, simply click on the “Save Changes” button.
4. Once you do that the shipping provider will get connected to your store.
Steps to Integrate Message Providers
1. Go to the Message Providers tab, and click on the “Configure” button for the message provider that you want to integrate.
2. On the next page, simply enable the message provider, select the domain name, and enter the API key.
3. After this, click on the save changes button.
The message provider will get connected to your store.
You can even add more than one API key by using the Add More Account button.
Steps to Integrate Auto Responders
1. Go to the Auto Responders tab where you can find multiple options for AutoResponders. Click on the “Configure” button below the option that you want to integrate.
2. You’ll be directed to a form. In this form, simply enable the API key and mention the access token and access token secret. That's all! The autoresponder will get connected to your store.
Steps to Integrate CRM
Currently, Kwikcart offers integration only with Zoho CRM.
1. Click on the configure button.
2. On the next page, enable Zoho CRM, mention the client id and secret, and then click on the Save Changes button.
3. The CRM will get connected to your eCommerce store.
So this was all about using the different integrations on your eCommerce store. We hope that this article was helpful and that you have successfully connected all the necessary integrations to your eCommerce store.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article